Wrinkles begin as the most subtle signs of age but quickly progress to become the most prominent. Unfortunately, addressing these aging signs with an over-the-counter cream is not very effective. Instead, we invite you to try cosmetic treatments at our Newport Beach office. We offer many options, from medical grade skin care products and BOTOX® Cosmetic to fillers, lasers, Secret RF™ Microneedling, and EMFACE®, to rejuvenate your skin and help you feel youthful again.
Why Do Wrinkles and Fine Lines Develop?
Wrinkles and fine lines naturally form as we age. This process occurs due to a gradual loss of collagen and elastin in the skin. After the age of 30, the production of these substances declines more rapidly. This process is accelerated by sun damage, smoking, repeated weight changes, overactive muscles, or repeated puffiness from alcohol. However, we offer multiple treatments to minimize the appearance of wrinkles. Most cosmetic treatments we offer here are non-surgical with no or minimal downtime and deliver long-term results.
Where Do Wrinkles Commonly Form?
Certain areas, like around the eyes, mouth, nose, and forehead, are the most prone to wrinkling. Once facial volume declines, the lines in these areas become more prominent. Some of the most common wrinkle types include:
- Forehead Lines
- Marionette Lines
- Frown Lines
- Nasolabial Folds (Laugh Lines)
- Bunny Lines
- Crow’s Feet
- Lip Lines
Treatments for Wrinkles and Fine Lines
The right treatment for you will depend on your individual needs. Dr. Bailey can plan a custom treatment schedule for you, including such treatments as:
- Medical-grade skincare products optimize skin quality, reduce fine lines and add to the results of other treatments.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic – injections reduce the wrinkles from over-active muscles and can lift the eyebrows.
- Filler injections and fat grafts improve wrinkles and correct volume loss.
- Laser Genesis™ – non-invasive, no downtime laser treatments stimulate collagen and elastin to reduce fine lines.
- Secret RF™ Microneedling – delivers electric energy to the deeper layers of the skin for even more collagen and elastin.
- EMFACE® – non-invasive, no downtime treatment improves facial tightness and reverses volume loss, giving you a more youthful appearance.
Schedule Treatments for Wrinkles and Fine Lines in Orange County, CA
Improving the appearance of your skin can be as simple as coming in for a cosmetic treatment. If you’ve noticed the appearance of wrinkles, we can give you the cosmetic help you need to feel beautiful again. To get started, simply fill out and submit the schedule form below or give our office a call by dialing (949) 650-6710.